I would like to start an internet based dropshipping business, however i do not know getting started. I would like to focus on giftware and accessories. Where do you find products and just how do i get create a site with no technical knowledge? – Beth N.
Great question, Beth. In the classic times of the net, i.e. this past year :o), it took a considerable amount of effort to launch an ecommerce website, especially one that offered turnkey dropship websites.
The to-do list for building a small site was extensive.
· You first had to locate a company would you turnkey dropship websites merchandise to suit your needs. Believe it or not, there is not really a dropshipper on every corner of your Web back then.
· After you found this sort of company, you had to setup a proper business account using them, which frequently meant submitting forms, jumping through hoops, providing these with evidence of a company license, a tax ID number, a pint of blood, the promise of your first born, and on and on.
Then a real fun began.
· You experienced to tear apart the company’s print catalogs and scan in the pictures of merchandise you desired to offer on the website.
· You needed to build the site by hand with the HTML editor, and type in all the product descriptions and prices, which made updating the web page a manual nightmare. Changing $1.95 to $2.95 could literally take around 30 minutes.
· You needed to discover a dependable hosting company to host the internet site. This is harder than it might seem. Finding a dependable hosting company within the golden age of the world wide web was like finding a painless dentist inside the old west. They simply didn’t exist. You experienced to pick the hosting company that you just hoped would result in the very least volume of pain. So you were always wrong.
· You had to sign up a domain name. This part was fairly simple, IF you had the genius IQ needed to think up a coherent website address which was not already taken by another business or even a &^%$# cyber-squatter (low level life forms who register domain names and ransom these people to individuals and firms which could really use them).
· And when you finally think you possess considered everything there exists to come up with, that you have done everything which needs to be done, you launch the web page amid little fanfare and a lot prayer.
That suddenly occurs for you (always in the center of the evening) that one and only thing you forgot to construct in to your new website is an easy method for the customers to pay for their purchase online with a charge card (there was no Pay Pal at night ages, my child…).
You awake inside a cold sweat and finally understand why you haven’t sold an individual Beanie Baby because your site was released.
Ah, the good past… Thank God they are gone.
Lucky for you personally and me, Beth, there are now a number of companies on the net which will help folks like us put in place a turnkey dropship website without ever breaking a sweat.
By turnkey, I mean they offers you a complete, payment-enabled website and also the merchandise to sell on the site. All you could do is turn the true secret (so to speak) to get started on your business.
You choose the appearance of the internet site, the merchandise you would like to sell, and they take it from there. They could show you how you can setup an internet based payment system, help you register a domain name, offer tech support, and a lot more.
It is perfectly up to you to market the website and drive customers to it, but occasionally the firms can even help you do that with free search engine submissions and marketing tips. Also you can sell the merchandise at online auctions like eBay and Yahoo! Auctions. There is no quicker way to get turnkey dropship websites in a matter of days.